Enrolments, cancellations, and refunds
- Full payment is required before we can confirm/reserve your place in any of our workshops or online masterclasses.
- We cannot issue refunds if you are unable to attend a workshop, but we are happy for you to transfer your enrolment to someone else. Please email us with your order number and the name and email address of your replacement.
- We have class minimums for our workshops. In the event that we don’t meet our class minimums one month before the event is due to be held, you will be offered a full refund or class transfer.
- We reserve the right to postpone a workshop or online masterclass at any time prior to the commencement of the workshop or online masterclass. If this occurs, you will be notified by email and you will be given the option of receiving a full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop or online masterclass at any time prior to the commencement of the workshop or online masterclass.
- We will be in email contact at least seven days before your workshop or online masterclass.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Registration for online masterclasses is for a single user only.
- You may not replicate, reproduce, or distribute any element of a workshop or online masterclass to any third party.
- You may not pin any of the images from our online masterclasses to Pinterest.
Newsletter subscription and privacy
- When you purchase an artwork template from us, you will be added to our Newsletter Mailing List.
- When you sign up to a workshop or an online masterclass, you will be added to our Newsletter Mailing List.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will never share your personal details with a third party, as per the Data Protection Act 1998.