Photo Organisation with Lightroom (Masterclass)
PHOTO ORGANISATION WITH LIGHTROOM
This masterclass is perfect for anybody who feels overwhelmed by all the photos and other media files that they have. Together, you will learn how to consolidate, re-name, organise, manage, and keyword every one of your photos files - from the past, present and the future. You will learn a system that will accommodate your ever-expanding catalogue of photos. "No file left behind" will become your mantra. You will leave this masterclass feeling confident in your own ability to keep your photo library well-organised going forward. You will also experience first hand the potential your new keywords have to transform the way you approach your memory keeping projects. In order to keep this masterclass small and intimate, we can only take up to four students.
- The benefits of photo organisation
- The link between photo organisation and memory keeping
- The six principles of photo organisation
- How to name your photo files, and how to set up Lightroom to do this automatically
- How to store your photo files, and how to set up Lightroom to do this automatically
- How to set up a comprehensive keyword list for tagging your photos
- How to set up keyword shortcuts for speedy, efficient tagging
- How to set up folders and albums for viewing your photos
- How to make use of keyword tags to create smart albums for memory keeping projects
- How to create a plan for tackling your backlog of photos
- How to create a plan for tackling photos going forward
- How to set up a dependable system for archiving your photos
The masterclass is taught by Ronnie and runs from 10.00am till 3.00pm. The investment for this masterclass is $325.00 AUD. Morning tea and lunch will be provided, along with printed materials and take-home exercises. There will also be valuable one-on-one time and plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
No prior knowledge of Lightroom is required. However, you will need Adobe Lightroom installed on your laptop. You can download a trial copy of the software here, or you can read our Software page for more information about subscribing to the Adobe Creative Cloud.