| Written by Ronnie |
If you are a memory keeper, creative, blogger, stylist, or business owner, your digital image library is actually one of your most valuable assets. Imagine having all your images properly organised, catalogued, and being able to find any image you want when you need it with only a few keystrokes!
To celebrate the end of our #unravelyourphotos boot camp for 2015, we are launching a brand new workshop-in-a-box concept - perfect for those of you who crave something tangible to hold and who prefer to work at your own pace.
Until the end of December, we will be offering a limited run of our first ever workshop-in-a-box to help you unravel your photos! This inaugural workshop box includes:
- a 64pp magazine-style course booklet that's been finished with a matt celloglaze cover;
- six calligraphy prints designed by Corina Nika;
- a 140pp Now or Never designer notebook (A5) with interior pocket by Blacklist Studio;
- a gold foil pencil for your note-taking pleasure;
- a cotton tote (perfect for the market or for carrying around your course materials);
- six months unlimited access to a self-paced version of our Photo Organisation with Lightroom online class (commencing 1 January 2016 and ending on 30 June 2016).
This unique workshop-in-a-box would make an amazing Christmas gift for a friend or family member keen to take back control of their digital image library once and for all. (We are even able to send the package directly to their address if that helps!) Each workshop kit is carefully packaged in a classic black document box (which can be repurposed as a photo box or a memory box) and comes beautifully gift-wrapped.
The first batch of these workshop boxes will ship on Monday 30 November, and if you pre-order yours by Saturday 28 November, you'll receive a lovely 10% discount. Simply use the code PREORDER10 at checkout.
We can't wait to get these beautiful kits into your hands, no matter where in the world you are!